Pages

23 March, 2011

Terkini!!!

Wah...da lme x update blog...huhu ni semua sbb diriku bukn blogger tegar..haha...
and actually, nekad xnk ber'blog' wat sementara waktu sampai dpt keja..hehe
n now i'm blogger again.. ^-^..
I already got a job..and will be start on 1st April..what the most interesting is..my office is near with my home...just 5minute, walk from my home...love it!!!
tak sia3 tak pegi 3 interview sblm ni..finally..it's worth it..i made a good decision, i guess...huhu even the salary is not like what i expect..but it's still fine to gain new experience at least...right?? rather than be jobless..hehehe


wish me luck for my first job..^-^..i hope everything is just fine..and it'll be fun work at that company..i wish...

1 comments:

najmimaulana said...

gud luck bebeh!!
=)

Post a Comment